2020 Update: The Pumpkin Walk is open EVERY Day in October.
A Bainbridge Island tradition continues with our 27th Annual Pumpkin Walk.
This year, the Trail of Pumpkins will be open for the entire month of October, decorated with hundreds of painted pumpkins and family-friendly Halloween scenes.
Pumpkin Walk will be held during daytime business hours:
Monday-Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm, Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
The “Great Pumpkin” will be here (you’ll need to take your own photos in our “reduced contact” setting).
The bounce house, food, live music, and other activities are postponed until 2021.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Paint a pumpkin anytime during the month of October and bring it in to place on the trail.
- Visit often to see the new entries!
- Dress up in your Halloween costume and take photos of your kids, yourself, (your dog) along the trail.
- Can’t be here in person? Participate virtually. Share your photos on Instagram #PumpkinWalk2020.
- Donate to the Bainbridge Island Boys and Girls Club. Our local Boys and Girls Club has been the beneficiary of the Pumpkin Walk for years. The Club has remained open, giving families of essential workers a safe place for their kids.
We also thank Port Madison Enterprises for co-sponsoring the Pumpkin Walk this year.
Non-pandemic years: The Bainbridge Island Pumpkin Walk annual event benefiting the Boys & Girls Club features hundreds of carved pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns, food, jumpy house, maze, games for kids and more.
It takes place every year from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. but check the link below for actual dates, which vary from year to year.
Great family fun. Walk along the historic nature trail at Bainbridge Gardens, featuring nearly 300 lighted pumpkins of all shapes and sizes. You will also find a bounce house, harvest maze, live music, carnival games.
Food & drink from New Rose Cafe. Take photos with the Great Pumpkin. Free admission; suggested cash donations for most attractions benefit BI Boys & Girls Club.
You can carve a pumpkin for the pumpkin walk! Bring your carved pumpkin to Bainbridge Gardens by the Friday prior to the walk, so it can be placed on the nature trail. Bainbridge Gardens provides the candles.
This is an outdoor event; dress for the weather. Costumes are optional.
For more information, call Bainbridge Gardens at (206) 842-5888.
Learn more: http://www.bainbridgegardens.com/